About Me

Oregon
Why Double Trouble? Well I'm the Mom of two boys. Two boys that are not only 14 months apart but they both have Cystic Fibrosis. So not only are they crazy guys they are two very special guys that will have and share a special relationship with each other that I will never understand. But as their Mom and #1 fan I would like to share with everyone what a crazy day is like with these two. From watching Curious George, Thomas the Train, Taking enzymes, Coloring, Doing treatments, Fighting, Weight Gain, Weight Loss and Brotherly Love. I'm also committed to do my very BEST in helping everyone know what CF is really all about.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm just about DONE!!!

This room is starting to get REALLY small... we have been here for 11 days and counting. We will be getting out on the 29th so just two more days, and I think that might be why I'm going stir crazy because we are almost out of here. It could also be because one, it's hard to keep a 2 and half year old occupied for so long :) or two, it's the thought that we get to leave and then turn right back around in 6 days and come back for another 3 to 4 day stay considering on how Carson does with the G-tube surgery. I guess one of the good things about this stay is that I have gotten a chance to sit down and really think and come to terms with Carson getting this G-tube. I can say that my feeling of being a failuer has turned into more like this is something that needs to been done but still wishes it didn't have to be done ( if that makes any since at all ).

But on a happier note even though we spent Christmas in the hospital we still had a GREAT day. The boys got to see each other after not seeing each other for over a week, and after their first initial "Oh hi Brober" they were back to fighting like cats and dogs and that was music to my ears.. HEHE. The boys also got more toys then they will know what to do with so when Mommy does get home I will be going through toys and giving some away or putting them away for a couple months then rotating them out. Well I think that is all for now, I will be updating how Carson is doing after his surgery and I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment